Made by Two Leaves and a Bud, an independent tea company based in the small mountain town of Basalt, Colorado. Their name comes from the top two leaves and bud of the tea plant that are plucked by hand in order to make the world's best tea.
We love their teas and believe they have rich, complex, and well-balanced flavor. Find your favorite by trying them all!
- Organic Assam - black tea with a lush, multi-layered, "malty" flavor
- Organic Earl Grey - rich black tea with bergamont and corn flowers
- Organic Tamayokucha - green tea with sweet, light flavor without bitterness
- Organic Mountain High Chai - black tea with pure, whole spices
- Alpine Berry - naturally sweet and tart herbal tea with hibiscus, blackberry leaves and orange peel.
- Organic Tropical Green - a full-leaf green tea with the bonus of refreshing melon-berry tropical flavors.
- Organic Chamomile - sweet and relaxing, with a rich apple scent, soft honey notes, and a lemon edge.
- Jasmine Petal - green tea that is dried with petals of jasmine flowers to absorb the flavor
- Organic Peppermint - organic, large-cut peppermint leaves are both crisp and buttery, making a great minty tea. Peppermint is sourced from the state of Washington.